1. What will be the COVID-19 rules during the event?
At this stage, we are not able to give any concrete information on the COVID-19 rules that will apply during the event, as they are constantly evolving.
During X-BIONIC LAKE GARDA 42, the regulations in force at the time of the event will apply.
2. What happens to my registration if X-BIONIC LAKE GARDA 42 is cancelled?
In case of a complete cancellation of X-BIONIC LAKE GARDA 42, as far as the cancellation is the responsibility of the organizer or an official approval is not granted due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, the participants can demand a refund of the registration fee. If you are already registered for X-BIONIC LAKE GARDA 42 and have paid the entry fee in full, your refund will be made automatically to the bank details you have provided us with, without you having to take any action yourself. If, contrary to expectations, we should still need information from you, we will contact you. A cash payment is not possible. The refund will be processed within a few days.
3. Which is the minimum age for participating in X-BIONIC LAKE GARDA 42?
In order to participate in the marathon LG42 the minimum age is 20 years old. For the half marathon LG21 the participant must have turn 18.
4. Is it possible to request a change of distance?
Yes, distance registration changes are possible under the following conditions:
- The distance registration change must be made online by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you change your registration to a route with a lower entry fee than the original registration fee, there is no entitlement to a refund of the difference. A change of registration is free until March 19, 2023. Subsequently, a processing fee of €10.00 is due.
- If you change your registration to a route with a higher entry fee than the original registration fee, the respective difference is due. A change of registration is free until March 19, 2023. Subsequently, a processing fee of €10.00 is due.
5. Is transportation from one location to another included in the registration fee?
Yes, we offer a shuttle service to take you to the various locations. By presenting your bib, you will be taken along free of charge.
Morning Sunday, March 26 2023
• Riva – Arco (Bus): 08:15 am
• Limone – Arco (Bus): 07:30 am
• Malcesine – Arco (Bus): 07:30 am
• Malcesine – Limone (Ferry): 07:45 am
• Riva – Limone (Ferry): 07:35 am
Afternoon Sunday, March 26 203
• Malcesine – Torbole - Arco (Bus): 2:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm
• Malcesine – Limone - Riva (Ferry): 2:00 pm, 3:45 pm
In the afternoon, you can also travel free of charge on the ships in regular service on the upper lake (Riva-Torbole-Limone-Malcesine) (not express services). By showing your event bracelet at the ticket office you will get a free ticket.
Riva (Bus): Parcheggio Centro (Via Filzi 3)
Malcesine (Bus): Autostazione Malcesine
Arco (Bus): Foro Boario (Via della Cinta 32)
Limone (Bus): Parcheggio Via Lungolago
Riva (Ferry): Centro (Piazza Catena)
Malcesine (Ferry): Centro (Piazza Guglielmo Marconi 12)
Limone (Ferry): Centro (piazzale Carlo Gerardi)
6. Will the roads be closed to traffic?
The following roads will be closed on 26.03.2023:
SS45bis between Limone and Riva (in both directions) from 8:30 to 10:35 am. The road through Limone is not affected.
SS249 between Torbole and Malcesine/Navene (in both directions) from 9:45 am to 3:00 pm. The road through Malcesine is not affected.
In the municipalities of Riva and Arco there will be temporary road closures, but will be provided alternative routes.
7. Where and when can I pick up my Race Package?
The Race Package can be picked up on Friday, 24.03.2023, from 15:00 to 20:00 and on Saturday, 25.03.2023, from 12:00 to 20:00 in Riva del Garda, Pala Vela Riva, Via Giancarlo Maroni, 2 . It will not be possible to pick up the Race Package on race day.
8. Are there accommodation packages and special arrangements with hotels?
No, we do not offer accommodation packages. However, you can find out about accommodation on the websites of our tourism partners Garda Trentino, Comune di Limone sul Garda and Visit Malcesine.
9. I had registered for a past edition of the Lake Garda Marathon, which was then unfortunately cancelled. I am still waiting for a refund of the registration fee. What can I do?
Unfortunately, at the moment, it is not possible for us to hand out free registrations to X-BIONIC LAKE GARDA 42 or refunds for the already paid registration fees to Lake Garda Marathon 2018. X-BIONIC LAKE GARDA 42 is organized by a new company; thus, the marathon is not in any ways connected to the old organizer. We are aware of the problems regarding the reimbursement of the registration fees of past editions and we understand your frustration and anger for not receiving your money back and probably any answer at all. The current health situation regarding Covid-19 and the risk that we are currently undergoing by organizing the marathon, made it hard to take the decision of not offering a refund or starting place to past participants. However, we suggest you to keep following us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter, since there could be future updates regarding a possible compensation or discount codes.